Welcome to the European School Education Platform, the new home of eTwinning.
This first version of the platform provides eTwinners with the main services to find partners and develop projects. Additional features, including the full content of the School Education Gateway, will be available in the coming months. In the meantime, School Education Gateway remains temporarily online.
Read the Questions and Answers Section to see how this affects you.
Read the latest content
Read the latest news and content on European school policy and action and stay tuned for the latest updates from the eTwinning community.
- eTwinning news: Onsite Course for Ambassadors: Building an Innovative Community
- eTwinning news: eTwinning Day 2023: Innovation and Education in the classroom
- eTwinning news: “Being a part of the eTwinning community means being part of a group of teachers working collaboratively”
- Survey on supporting gifted and talented pupils in becoming high achievers
- News: Building a skilled and resilient Europe: The European Year of Skills 2023
In focus: Early childhood education and care (ECEC)
- News: The Academy of the little ones
- News: Children’s rights, UP!: strategies to prevent child sexual abuse
- Practice: Innovation in early childhood education and care: outdoor education and transitions
- Expert article: Can we change the story on inclusion in early childhood education?
- Publication: Prioritising the professionalisation of early childhood education and care staff
- Publication: Quality and Curricula in Early Childhood Education and Care – CIDREE Yearbook 2022
- Publication: Empowering Young Children in the Digital Age
- Teaching material: EDUCLAB: exploring cultural heritage in early childhood education
Latest updates on platform development
Learn about the latest updates regarding the recent development of the European School Education Platform in this article.
European Toolkit for Schools
The toolkit promotes school success, inclusive education, and well-being at school. Discover the latest toolkit resources here.
Education and support for Ukrainian refugees
You will find here a series of articles and resources to support the integration of young Ukrainian refugees into the education systems of the EU Member States and Erasmus+ countries. This page will be regularly updated with all the newest items