Welcome to the European School Education Platform, the new home of eTwinning.
This first version of the platform provides eTwinners with the main services to find partners and develop projects. Additional features, including the full content of the School Education Gateway, will be available in the coming months. In the meantime, School Education Gateway remains temporarily online.
Read the Questions and Answers Section to see how this affects you.
Read the latest content
Read the latest news and content on European school policy and action and stay tuned for the latest updates from the eTwinning community.
- Video and article: Amalipe – Promoting the inclusion of the Rom through inter-ethnic dialogue and tolerance
- Video: Education Talks: How blended learning and school partnerships are supporting more inclusive schools
- News: Listen to the new Teachers of Europe podcast – giving a voice to inspiring teachers from across Europe!
- News: How school-based study groups can facilitate professional development for teachers
- New survey: Citizenship education and the European dimension of teaching
In focus: Innovation and education
- Expert: Trust teachers to bring innovation into the classroom
- Practice: Alternative approaches for innovative teaching and learning
- Tutorial: How to bring innovative IT tools into the classroom
- Publication: OECD Trends Shaping Education 2022
- News: Teachers as drivers of innovation
- News: Future trends in education
- News: Entrepreneurship competence: planting the seed of creativity and innovation in the minds of the European youth
- News: Fostering talent for innovation: an Education and Innovation Practice Community
- Publication: Inclusive Digital Education
European School Education Platform Events
- MOOC: Unleashing the Potential of Peer Support at School, starting on 27 March
- Short course: Building a Collaborative Culture Beyond Classrooms, starting on 17 April
- Research: Call for manuscripts 2023: Educational innovation will be open until 16 April
- Support: tutorial videos about the European School Education Platform, subtitled in 29 languages.
Education and support for Ukrainian refugees
You will find here a series of articles and resources to support the integration of young Ukrainian refugees into the education systems of the EU Member States and Erasmus+ countries. This page will be regularly updated with all the newest items