Welcome to the European School Education Platform
The platform is the meeting point for all stakeholders in the school education sector – school staff, researchers, policymakers – to find news, interviews, publications, practice examples, courses and partners for their Erasmus+ projects.
The eTwinning area is dedicated to eTwinners and their activities.
Find out about the latest updates and Questions & Answers on the platform development.
Read the latest news and content on European school policy and action and stay tuned for the latest updates from the eTwinning community.
- eTwinning article: Online workshop on the ‘principles of well-being for school leaders’
- Video: Promoting social and emotional learning & well-being – Istituto Comprensivo Chignolo Po, Italy
- Teaching materials: AI-assisted assessment activities for the digital age
- Publication: OECD Education Spotlights
- Publication: EU citizenship: Rights and Opportunities
In focus: Raising the attractiveness of teacher careers
- Expert article: Empowering teachers for a brighter future
- Practice article: A future-proof skill set for educators
- Tutorial: Teachers as inspirational figures in cinema: a tutorial for educators
- News: Teacher trends: addressing teacher shortages in education
- News: The Educational Leadership Network Europe (ELNE): transforming schools into learning communities
- News: The state of European education: Education and Training Monitor 2023
- News: Supporting teachers on the move for greater benefits
- News: Teaching: a profession fuelled by purpose
- Publication: Evidence-based solutions to teacher shortages
- Publication: Staff shortages in early childhood education and care
- Webinar recording: Effective strategies for parent-teacher communication
European School Education Platform Events
- Online course series: Unlocking the power of teachers' digital competences: a course series to help you thrive in the digital age
- Online course: Professional engagement in digital education, started on 26 February
- Online course: Harnessing digital resources for effective teaching, starting on 8 April
- Online course: Fostering cultural awareness through global education, started on 26 February
- Online course: AI in curriculum development: Teacher educators reshaping learning, starting on 15 April
- Webinar: Introduction to PISA: PISA for the European Schools, on 5 March at 16:00 CET
- Webinar: Education Law and Ethics: Ethical considerations when including children's perspectives in education, on 7 March at 16:00 CET
A series of articles and resources to support the integration of young Ukrainian refugees into the education systems of the EU Member States and Erasmus+ countries.
The toolkit promotes school success, inclusive education, and well-being at school.
Information on the work of the Expert Network on Recognition and tools for pupils and their parents, education professionals, and policymakers.
Learn about the latest updates regarding the recent development of the European School Education Platform.