Welcome to the European School Education Platform
The platform is the meeting point for all stakeholders in the school education sector – school staff, researchers, policymakers – to find news, interviews, publications, practice examples, courses and partners for their Erasmus+ projects.
The eTwinning area is dedicated to eTwinners and their activities.
Read the latest news and content on European school policy and action and stay tuned for the latest updates from the eTwinning community.
- eTwinning article: eTwinning Online Annual Conference 2023, Innovation and Education – being creative with eTwinning
- News: Ukrainian refugees and schooling: How to overcome the “waiting dilemma”?
- Publication: Resilience of education systems: what lessons can be learned from Ukraine?
- Education Talks: Diversity and inclusion in early childhood education and care, Pauline Slot
- Survey results: Supporting gifted and talented pupils in becoming high achievers
In focus: Language teaching – boosting teachers’ competence
- Practice: Multilingualism as an asset in the classroom
- Expert: What’s new in the teaching/learning of languages? New trends and new challenges
- News: Empowering language education through teacher mobility
- News: Language awareness in multilingual learning environments
- News: Transforming language teaching in the digital era
- Publication: Key data on teaching languages at school in Europe – 2023 edition
- Publication: Working with multilingual children and families in early childhood education and care (ECEC): guidelines for continuous professional development of ECEC professionals
- Teaching material: PALM: Promoting authentic language acquisition in multilingual contexts
European Toolkit for Schools: latest resources
eTwinning Annual Conference 2023
In line with the Annual Theme 2023, ‘Innovation and Education’, the eTwinning Annual Conference 2023 will assist participants in imagining an innovative and creative educational setting with the support of eTwinning.
The first day of the event, 19th October, will be streamed online and is open to everyone.
If you are a teacher, trainer or school leader and you are interested in enhancing the quality of your teaching and your learners’ experiences through innovation and technology, join the livestream!
You can find more information on the event website.
A series of articles and resources to support the integration of young Ukrainian refugees into the education systems of the EU Member States and Erasmus+ countries.
The toolkit promotes school success, inclusive education, and well-being at school.
Information on the work of the Expert Network on Recognition and tools for pupils and their parents, education professionals, and policymakers.
Learn about the latest updates regarding the recent development of the European School Education Platform.