Welcome to the European School Education Platform, the new home of eTwinning.
This first version of the platform provides eTwinners with the main services to find partners and develop projects. Additional features, including the full content of the School Education Gateway, will be available in the coming months. In the meantime, School Education Gateway remains temporarily online.
Read the Questions and Answers Section to see how this affects you.
Read the latest news and content on European school policy and action and stay tuned for the latest updates from the eTwinning community.
- News: Europe needs peace education – peace education needs Europe
- Practice video: Supporting newly arrived refugee students
- Interview: Education Talks: Pathways to school success
ATTENTION - Please be informed that the platform will be down for approximately 2 hours starting at 20:00 CET, on 30 January 2023 for maintenance reasons.
In focus: School-community-networks
- Practice: School-community partnerships promoting innovation in education
- News: Future Makers mobilises local community to bring new skills to schools
- Expert: Weaving networks between schools and the environment to improve education
- Publication: Valuing our teachers and raising their status – How communities can help
The 3rd edition of the New European Bauhaus prizes will be open for applications until 31 January 2023 at 19:00 CET.
The goal of the prizes is to highlight outstanding projects and ideas that bring people together to build a more beautiful, sustainable and inclusive future.
European School Education Platform Events
- Webinar: SCHOOL PARTNERSHIPS - Open Schools for Open Societies. A challenging and effective path, happening on 31 January at 17:00 CET
- Self-paced course: Erasmus Accreditations – a New Path to Mobility
- Survey on school mentoring programmes