Welcome to the European School Education Platform
The platform is the meeting point for all stakeholders in the school education sector – school staff, researchers, policymakers – to find news, interviews, publications, practice examples, courses and partners for their Erasmus+ projects.
The eTwinning area is dedicated to eTwinners and their activities.
Read the latest news and content on European school policy and action and stay tuned for the latest updates from the eTwinning community.
- eTwinning article: eTwinning TwinSpaces migration – time to act now!
- eTwinning article: Onsite eTwinning course, Advancing learning and innovation with future-proof skills
- News: Ukrainian refugees and schooling: How to overcome the “waiting dilemma”?
- News: Back to school in September for the European Week of Sport
- Survey on promoting mental and physical health in schools - Take part now!
- Education Talks: Diversity and inclusion in early childhood education and care, Pauline Slot
- Survey results: Supporting gifted and talented pupils in becoming high achievers
ATTENTION: The Platform will be under maintenance on 25/09 approximately 08:00 - 10:00 (CEST). We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
In focus: Language teaching – boosting teachers’ competence
- Practice: Multilingualism as an asset in the classroom
- Expert: What’s new in the teaching/learning of languages? New trends and new challenges
- News: Empowering language education through teacher mobility
- News: Language awareness in multilingual learning environments
- Publication: Key data on teaching languages at school in Europe – 2023 edition
European Toolkit for Schools: latest resources
European School Education Platform Events
- Online course: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Language Teaching: Challenges and Possibilities, starting on 25 September
- Webinar: AI in the Foreign Language Education, happening on 4 October at 16:00 CEST
A series of articles and resources to support the integration of young Ukrainian refugees into the education systems of the EU Member States and Erasmus+ countries.
The toolkit promotes school success, inclusive education, and well-being at school.
Information on the work of the Expert Network on Recognition and tools for pupils and their parents, education professionals, and policymakers.
Learn about the latest updates regarding the recent development of the European School Education Platform.