Welcome to the European School Education Platform
The platform is the meeting point for all stakeholders in the school education sector – school staff, researchers, policymakers – to find news, interviews, publications, practice examples, courses and partners for their Erasmus+ projects.
The eTwinning area is dedicated to eTwinners and their activities.
Find out about the latest updates and Questions & Answers on the platform development.
Read the latest news and content on European school policy and action and stay tuned for the latest updates from the eTwinning community.
- Practice video: Boosting learner autonomy and collective teacher development, Pelgulinna highschool, Estonia
- Call: Jean Monnet call 2024 - Coming up soon
- Publication: The Girl Who Kept Her Eyes Open – A book for children
- Publication: The structure of the European education systems: schematic diagrams 2022/2023
In focus: Rural Schools
- Expert: Rural schools need more than just connectivity – but that’s a good place to start…
- Practice: Innovative practices in rural schools: fostering community and digital learning
- News: Rural perspectives on the EU teacher shortage
- News: Overcoming the digital divide in rural areas
- News: Empowering rural VET for the green and digital transitions
- Publication: Rural Schools under Focus: case studies on innovative practices
- Publication: Guaranteeing access to services for children in the EU
Toolkit for School Success: latest resources
- BOOST – Building social and emotional skills to boost mental health resilience in children and young people in Europe
- Classroom Leadership Questionnaire (LDK/ClassLead-Q)
- Book: Assessing competences for democratic culture
- Family Literacy Works!
- Report: Promoting the effective integration of migrants and refugees in education
European School Education Platform Events
- Webinar: Creating safe, inclusive and caring learning environments, on 29 November at 16 CET
- Webinar series: Nurturing teacher well-being, on 5-8 December
- Online course: Well-being in the classroom: The What, Why and How of fostering social and academic learning, starting on 6 December
- Video competition: ImagineEU, open until 13 December
A series of articles and resources to support the integration of young Ukrainian refugees into the education systems of the EU Member States and Erasmus+ countries.
The toolkit promotes school success, inclusive education, and well-being at school.
Information on the work of the Expert Network on Recognition and tools for pupils and their parents, education professionals, and policymakers.
Learn about the latest updates regarding the recent development of the European School Education Platform.