Welcome to the European School Education Platform, the new home of eTwinning.
This first version of the platform provides eTwinners with the main services to find partners and develop projects. Additional features, including the full content of the School Education Gateway, will be available in the coming months. In the meantime, School Education Gateway remains temporarily online.
Read the Questions and Answers Section to see how this affects you.
Read the latest content
Read the latest news and content on European school policy and action and stay tuned for the latest updates from the eTwinning community.
- eTwinning news: eTwinning School Label 2023-2024
- eTwinning news: eTwinning Prizes 2023: Innovation and Education
- News: Education in times of war, through the eyes of young Ukrainians
- Survey: Help improve the Erasmus+ Project Results Platform!
- Survey on supporting gifted and talented pupils in becoming high achievers
- Toolkit resource: PROMEHS – Promoting mental health at schools
- Toolkit resource: To educate against prejudices: French national plan against racism and antisemitism
In focus: Early childhood education and care
- News: The Academy of the little ones
- News: Children’s rights, UP!: strategies to prevent child sexual abuse
- Practice: Innovation in early childhood education and care: outdoor education and transitions
- Expert article: Can we change the story on inclusion in early childhood education?
- Publication: Prioritising the professionalisation of early childhood education and care staff
- Publication: Quality and Curricula in Early Childhood Education and Care – CIDREE Yearbook 2022
- Publication: Empowering Young Children in the Digital Age
European School Education Platform Events
- Webinar: Strengthening Parent-Teacher Partnerships for Inclusive Learning, happening on 30 May at 16:00 CEST
Latest updates on platform development
Learn about the latest updates regarding the recent development of the European School Education Platform in this article.
Education and support for Ukrainian refugees
You will find here a series of articles and resources to support the integration of young Ukrainian refugees into the education systems of the EU Member States and Erasmus+ countries. This page will be regularly updated with all the newest items