Welcome to the European School Education Platform, the new home of eTwinning.
This first version of the platform provides eTwinners with the main services to find partners and develop projects. Additional features, including the full content of the School Education Gateway, will be available in the coming months. In the meantime, School Education Gateway remains temporarily online.
Read the Questions and Answers Section to see how this affects you.
Read the latest news and content on European school policy and action and stay tuned for the latest updates from the eTwinning community.
- eTwinning News: Insights into the 2022 Ambassador Professional Development Workshop
- eTwinning News: The online conference for eTwinning Schools is coming in December!
- News: New funding for schools and teacher education providers under Jean Monnet
- Expert: Learning to think with the heart: The role of theatre clowning in teacher education
- Learn how you can register on ESEP
In focus: STEAM
- Expert: STEAMing up the score
- Interview: Education Talks: Supporting science education with low-cost digital tools
- Practice: Increasing student engagement in STEAM education
- News: Science is Wonderful! fair and competition
- News: Promoting cooperation between schools and science
- News: Girls Go Circular: empowering girls in science and technology
- Publication: STE(A)M IT – Europe’s first integrated STEM framework
- Publication: The European nature protection toolkit
- Teaching material: CLIL4STEAM: Integrating STEAM into language education
- Tutorial: How to introduce the ‘A’ in STEAM
The Platform will be under maintenance on 7th December between 20:00 (CET) and 21:00 (CET)