Netvangurinn European School Education Platform er samkomustaður fyrir alla hagsmunaaðila í skólamenntunargeiranum - skólastarfsfólk, rannsóknaraðila, stefnumótendur og annað fagfólk - frá öllum stigum, allt frá umönnun ungbarna og leikskólakennslu til grunn- og framhaldsskóla, þar á meðal starfsmenntun.
Netvangurinn er einnig heimili eTwinning, samfélags skóla í Evrópu.
Verið velkomin á netvanginn European School Education Platform, nýja heimili eTwinning.
Þessi fyrsta útgáfa af netvangnum veitir eTwinnurum grunnþjónustu til að finna félaga og þróa verkefni. Viðbótareiginleikar, eins og allt efni af School Education Gateway, verða aðgengilegir á komandi mánuðum. Á meðan verða bæði eTwinning og School Education Gateway áfram aðgengileg tímabundið á netinu.
Read the latest content
Read the latest news and content on European school policy and action and stay tuned with the latest updates from the eTwinning community.
- eTwinning News: 2022 eTwinning European Prize Ceremony
- eTwinning News: Online Conference for the eTwinning Initial Teacher Institutions is coming in November!
- News: The 5th European Education Summit will foster ‘Bright Young Minds’
- Teaching material: StoryLogicNet: Collaborative writing to enhance children’s multiliteracy skills
- Publication: Investing in education in a post-Covid EU
Monthly Topic: STEAM
- Expert: STEAMing up the score
- Interview: Education Talks: Supporting science education with low-cost digital tools
- Practice: Increasing student engagement in STEAM education
- News: Science is Wonderful! fair and competition
- News: Promoting cooperation between schools and science
- News: Girls Go Circular: empowering girls in science and technology
- Publication: STE(A)M IT – Europe’s first integrated STEM framework
European School Education Platform Events
- Online course: Innovative Learning Environments: From Theory to Practice, starting on 20 March
- MOOC: Unleashing the Potential of Peer Support at School, starting on 27 March
- Webinar: Exploring the Paths of Project-Based Learning, happening on 27 March at 16:00 CET
- Webinar: Enhancing the School Experience through Peer Support in Finnish Schools, happening on 28 March at 16:00 CET
- Self-paced course: Erasmus+ funding opportunities for schools
- Infosheet with the European School Education Platform & eTwinning Professional Development Topics January - June 2023
The Day of European Authors on 27th March, is an initiative of the European Commission, led by Commissioner Gabriel, to reconnect younger generations with book reading and to help them discover the diversity of European literature. Secondary schools across the EU are invited through the eTwinning community to organize reading aloud sessions with European authors. Deadline to submit your participation is 6th March, Read more.