Te damos la bienvenida a European School Education Platform
La plataforma es el punto de encuentro de todos los actores del sector de la educación escolar (personal escolar, investigadores, responsables políticos) donde pueden encontrar noticias, entrevistas, publicaciones, ejemplos de prácticas, cursos y socios para sus proyectos Erasmus+.
El apartado eTwinning está dedicado a los eTwinners y sus actividades.
Read the latest news and content on European school policy and action and stay tuned for the latest updates from the eTwinning community.
- User survey: Have your say about European School Education Platform by 7 January
- eTwinning article: eTwinning monitoring report 2023 – The impact of eTwinning on initial teacher education: Placing teacher educators and student teachers in the spotlight
- Publication: The Girl Who Kept Her Eyes Open – A book for children
- Publication: OECD policy papers on supporting Ukrainian educators and recognition of prior learning
- Survey results: Promoting mental and physical health in schools
In focus: Rural Schools
- News: Fostering well-being in schools: A comprehensive approach
- News: Creating safe and inclusive schools for LGBTI+ youth
- Expert article: The school climate has not been affected by global warming
Toolkit for School Success: latest resources
- EU CONVINCE – EU COmmon Values INClusive Education
- Learning to be: Toolkit for assessing social and emotional skills at school
European School Education Platform Events
- Webinar: Trauma-informed teaching, on 11 December at 16:00 CET
- Webinar: Well-being in the classroom: Building students’ resilience, on 14 December at 16:00 CET
A series of articles and resources to support the integration of young Ukrainian refugees into the education systems of the EU Member States and Erasmus+ countries.
The toolkit promotes school success, inclusive education, and well-being at school.
Information on the work of the Expert Network on Recognition and tools for pupils and their parents, education professionals, and policymakers.
Learn about the latest updates regarding the recent development of the European School Education Platform.