Welcome to the European School Education Platform
The platform is the meeting point for all stakeholders in the school education sector – school staff, researchers, policymakers – to find news, interviews, publications, practice examples, courses and partners for their Erasmus+ projects.
The eTwinning area is dedicated to eTwinners and their activities.
Find out about the latest updates and Questions & Answers on the platform development.
Read the latest news and content on European school policy and action and stay tuned for the latest updates from the eTwinning community.
- eTwinning article: 2023 highlights from eTwinning Groups
- Survey: Survey on reinforcing the attractiveness of teacher careers, open until 29 February
- Practice video: School network to change assessment practices in Oslo
- Teaching materials: AI-assisted assessment activities for the digital age
- Publication: OECD Education Spotlights
- Publication: EU citizenship: Rights and Opportunities
In focus: Raising the attractiveness of teacher careers
- Expert article: Empowering teachers for a brighter future
- Practice article: A future-proof skill set for educators
- News: Teacher trends: addressing teacher shortages in education
- News: The Educational Leadership Network Europe (ELNE): transforming schools into learning communities
- News: The state of European education: Education and Training Monitor 2023
- News: Supporting teachers on the move for greater benefits
- Publication: Evidence-based solutions to teacher shortages
- Publication: Staff shortages in early childhood education and care
European School Education Platform Events
- Online course series: Unlocking the power of teachers' digital competences: a course series to help you thrive in the digital age
- Online course: Unlocking the power of teachers' digital competence: Professional engagement in digital education, starting on 26 February
- Online course: Fostering cultural awareness through global education starting on 26 February
- Webinar: Education Law and Ethics: Ethical considerations when including children's perspectives in education, on 27 February at 16:00 CET
- Webinar: Introduction to PISA: PISA for the European Schools, on 4 March at 16:00 CET
A series of articles and resources to support the integration of young Ukrainian refugees into the education systems of the EU Member States and Erasmus+ countries.
The toolkit promotes school success, inclusive education, and well-being at school.
Information on the work of the Expert Network on Recognition and tools for pupils and their parents, education professionals, and policymakers.
Learn about the latest updates regarding the recent development of the European School Education Platform.