Welcome to the European School Education Platform, the new home of eTwinning.
This first version of the platform provides eTwinners with the main services to find partners and develop projects. Additional features, including the full content of the School Education Gateway, will be available in the coming months. In the meantime, School Education Gateway remains temporarily online.
Read the Questions and Answers Section to see how this affects you.
Read the latest content
Read the latest news and content on European school policy and action and stay tuned for the latest updates from the eTwinning community.
- News: Listen to the new Teachers of Europe podcast – giving a voice to inspiring teachers from across Europe!
- New survey: Citizenship education and the European dimension of teaching
In focus: Innovation and education
- Video: Education Talks: How blended learning and school partnerships are supporting more inclusive schools
- News: Teachers as drivers of innovation
- News: Future trends in education
- News: How school-based study groups can facilitate professional development for teachers
- Tutorial: How to bring innovative IT tools into the classroom
- Practice: Alternative approaches for innovative teaching and learning
- News: Entrepreneurship competence: planting the seed of creativity and innovation in the minds of the European youth
European School Education Platform Events
- Online course: Innovative Learning Environments: From Theory to Practice, starting on 20 March
- MOOC: Unleashing the Potential of Peer Support at School, starting on 27 March
- Webinar: Exploring the Paths of Project-Based Learning, happening on 27 March at 16:00 CET
- Webinar: Enhancing the School Experience through Peer Support in Finnish Schools, happening on 28 March at 16:00 CET
- Self-paced course: Erasmus+ funding opportunities for schools
- Infosheet with the European School Education Platform & eTwinning Professional Development Topics January - June 2023
The Day of European Authors on 27th March, is an initiative of the European Commission, led by Commissioner Gabriel, to reconnect younger generations with book reading and to help them discover the diversity of European literature. Secondary schools across the EU are invited through the eTwinning community to organize reading aloud sessions with European authors. Deadline to submit your participation is 6th March, Read more.