This course is the first of the Quality eTwinning Projects series that focusses on the first two criteria of the Quality Label Framework used by all National Support Organisations to evaluate eTwinning projects:
- Collaboration among Partner Schools
- Use of Technology
It can substantially contribute to the exploration of activities aimed at improving international collaboration and the effective utilization of accessible ICT tools, combined with recommendations for applying them to a wide range of educational needs. Additionally, this course will guide the participants through a range of communication techniques and give them the opportunity to create a project plan to promote collaborative activities in accordance with the National Quality Label requirements carried out with the assistance of various online tools.
Are you interested in enriching your lessons with collaborative activities and online tools? Would you like to obtain a Quality Label for your eTwinning projects? Then this course is for you!
The course participants will:
- Be introduced to the first two criteria of the Quality Label Framework
- Explore activities to improve international collaboration
- Discover online tools for the effective implementation of collaborative activities
- Improve their communication skills
- Create their own project plan
- Review 3 project plans of their peers.
Methodology & assessment
Upon successful completion of the course a digital course certificate is awarded. The certificate shows the name of the learner and key course details such as the estimated learning hours, the learning objectives, and a link to the course homepage.
Pricing, packages and other information
Starting on 13.02.2023 - Ending on 01.03.2023Confirmed