Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and conditions for postings in the Platform
Registered users can create and publish postings on certain sections of the Platform. The information provided here outlines what is expected from these postings and any other user-generated content (such as comments regarding articles). ‘Postings’ refer to on-site course announcements published on the Professional Development area and any postings published on the Networking area.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the Platform’s general Disclaimer.
Disclaimer: information to all users
As a user of the Platform, please read this information carefully:
- Postings are by independent organisations. The European Commission accepts no responsibility or liability with regard to their content, delivery, or management.
- No listings are pre-approved by the European Commission, National Support Organisations (NSOs), the Erasmus+ National Agencies (NAs), or the Platform administrators.
- Choosing a listing (e.g. an on-site course) from the database does not guarantee that schools/organisations will be awarded an Erasmus+ grant.
- It is not necessary for a listing to be included in the Platform in order to be included in the Erasmus+ application.
Basic terms and conditions
- Use of the Platform is free of charge both for posters and for individuals searching for postings that match their criteria.
- Anyone can create and publish a listing. The only technical requirement for creating a listing is to register to create an individual account and have this account associated with an organisation.
- The Platform takes no responsibility for any ratings or comments submitted about the content.
- The European Commission reserves the right to modify the Platform, and therefore the course catalogue or the Networking area, or to modify these Terms at any time and without prior notice.
Specific terms and conditions
The course catalogue in the Professional Development area of the Platform is for publishing on-site courses that are eligible as a staff mobility activity supported by Erasmus+ funding (Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals). If you are a course provider, read the Quality standards for courses under Key Action 1.
Please note that, for the time being, only the Platform administrators, the Supportive Partners, and the NSOs can publish online courses in the course catalogue.
Partner finding (Erasmus+ postings)
The partner finding section within the Networking area is for postings about activities that are eligible for Erasmus+ funding within school education and vocational education and training. These can include:
- Key Action 1 – Learning mobility of individuals:
- For staff mobility: requests/offers for job shadowing and teaching assignments
- For pupil mobility: partner school/organisation search
- Key Action 2 – Partnerships for cooperation:
- Project ideas and partner search announcements for Cooperation Partnerships and Small-Scale Partnerships.
- Jean Monnet
The postings can concern planned activities or activities that already have confirmed funding.
Find out more about application deadlines, conditions, and procedures on the Erasmus+ website.
Acceptable use policy
If you are publishing a listing, please read this carefully:
- The posters are in charge of providing accurate and relevant information in their postings, including updating the information when necessary.
- The posters will ensure that any content that they contribute to the Platform will be accurate (where it states facts) and be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- It is forbidden to post or send any material, images, videos, or other contribution to this Platform that the posters do not have permission to use.
- It is forbidden for posters to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent themselves.
- It is forbidden to manipulate the content or any parts of thereof (including titles, description, metadata, dates, contact information, etc.) in any way that may mislead readers or conceal relevant information from them, including providing any false or distorted information to improve visibility in the search results.
Breach of the terms and conditions
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms and Conditions, which users are permitted to agree to in order to use the platform, and may result in us taking any or all of the following actions at any time, without prior notification:
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of the right to use the Platform.
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent removal of any listing or material uploaded by the user to the Platform that is considered inaccurate, inappropriate, or irrelevant for the objectives and target audience of the Platform.
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent removal of any user comments or replies at our own discretion if they are abusive or if they appear to be false or duplicates.
- Issue of a warning to the user.
The decision of the appropriate consequences for violating these Terms and Conditions will be made on the basis of the severity of the violation and the user's history on the platform. In particular, a decision on the permanent removal of a right to use the platform may only be justified if the user concerned has already been warned, in the context of a previous violation of these Terms and Conditions, that their rights may be permanently withdrawn in case of further violation.
In the case of removal of any of your posts in whatever form, withdrawal of your right to use the Platform, or denial of access thereto, you are entitled to request the reasons behind the decision. Such a request should be addressed to email@example.com.
Any request considered abusive, especially because of its repetitive nature, will not be answered. In such cases, you will be informed that the request has been deemed abusive and that no further answer will be provided.
You may address your comments on a decision regarding withdrawal of your rights to use the platform by contacting mailto:EAC-SEG@ec.europa.eu within two weeks of the decision being made.