In this course, we focus on the quality of the projects and share some tips on how to improve. In eTwinning, we have the flexibility to run short- or longer-term projects and, in the end, apply for the National Quality Label. The National Support Organisation (NSO) will evaluate your work in the project taking into account a common framework. This evaluation is a way for you to see what you can improve in your next project! Through this course, we explore several ways of doing better projects through effective collaboration among partners.
In this course, we will:
- Learn about the Quality Label Framework used by all National Support Organisations to evaluate eTwinning projects
- See relevant examples of project activities for each criterion in all age categories
- Find a list of eTwinning kits for inspiration
- Reflect and share your ideas and thoughts for each criterion
- Find out how you start a good collaborative project, plan the different activities and finally run it
- Explore tips and ideas on the different phases of the project and also tips to overcome different challenges e.g., unreliable partner
- Create your own activity that may be showcased in European School Education Platform in due time.
Methodology & assessment
Upon successful completion of the course a digital course certificate is awarded. The certificate shows the name of the learner and key course details such as the estimated learning hours, the learning objectives, and a link to the course homepage.